Winnie veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
As a new client of our Veterinary Clinic in Winnie, you can expect our full attention to your pets’ needs.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be greeted warmly, and we’ll direct you into an examination room after checking in your pet.
- In most cases, one of our veterinary technicians will start by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
- Then, one of our veterinarians will examine your pet, ask you further questions and then may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Once the tests have been run, which can usually be done in the practice, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
- This is a great time to ask questions. Our veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
- Our veterinary technician will likely come back to wrap things up and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer wellness and care questions for you.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
We are excited to meet you and your human and animal family members!